If you are suffering from a brain injury such as a blow to the head or an internal injury such as a tumor, then you need to seek treatment options from your doctor. You will also need to visit a neurologist or a neurosurgeon in order to find the best treatment options that are available for your particular injury or case. However, if you are also seeking non invasive and holistic ways for brain treatment, then you will want to do some research and figure out what you can do on the side while seeking out more traditional treatments.
There are many different types of brain treatments for a blow to the head or a brain tumor. Listed here are the top five holistic ways that you can use to treat your brain and to help your mindset. Of course, when dealing with any medical condition, you will want to consult with your doctor before undergoing any type of medical steps for a brain injury.
- Acupressure. One type of holistic treatment that is good for your head is acupressure. This is an Asian technique that is used that is similar to acupressure but without the use of needles.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture is an Asian technique that uses needles in order to hit strategic acupoints in your body. This works towards balancing your energy and opening up your chi.
- Aromatherapy. This is something that can be done at any time as it is a type of therapy that is good for any type of situation as it works towards helping to relieve stress.
- Craniosacral therapy. This is good as it is used to balance the body and to relieve stress through non invasive methods. This will also help with headaches and stress that can be caused by a severe or traumatic injury to the head.
- Hydrotherapy. Hydrotherapy is used for pain relief and requires the use of mineral baths or hot and cold therapies that work towards opening up the body through detoxification and enhancing the immune system.
As you can see, these were just five of the numerous types of treatments that you can use in order to work alongside conventional medicine. If you have suffered from a brain injury that requires brain surgery, then you will want to consult with your neurosurgeon before doing anything extra to help your brain. You will want to consult with your doctor before doing anything extra if you are suffering from a brain injury but these are some holistic methods that you can consider that will go along with whatever treatments that your doctor may be prescribing for your case.
If you are looking for the right neurologist or neurosurgeon to help you with your particular case, then you will want to be sure to reach out to the experts over at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. They are the leading experts in many different types of conditions that are associated with the central nervous system. If you are seeking out help or are in need of an assessment, then you will want to contact them right away.